Training Needs Analysis
Considering the Needs, Costs, Benefits and Suitability of Learning Solutions
The organisation regularly conducts its own workplace training needs analysis.
It has a good grasp of its overall manpower skills requirements and the job specific training and workplace learning solutions needed.
Conducting a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) include:
- Clarifying the current and future performance requirements for roles in the organisation
- Determining the skills gap of staff in terms of their current Knowledge, Skills and Attitude (KSA)
- Determining the needs and requirements for workplace learning
- Determining the costs and benefits of workplace learning
- Establishing a total company training plan (TCTP)