Shaping Workplace Learning within the Organisation
The organisation organises workplace learning activities systematically and purposefully.
It supports the growth and development of its in-house trainers and supervisors. The quality of workplace learning is continuously improved to suit current and future business needs.
Planning for workplace learning purposefully and systematically include:
- Ensuring learning programmes are relevant, current and future oriented
- Establishing a schedule for learning activities
- Tracking learning application at work after formal training interventions
- Collaborating with training vendors to ensure a high quality of training is delivered
- Establishing and maintaining an effective induction programme for new hires in all roles
- Supporting the development of in-house trainers / coaches / mentors